Have you looked for old version kodi for windows pc, notebook, and tablet? Basically installing old version kodi on windows is the same as installing the new version. All you have to do is download kodi installer (executable) file. Then run the installer you’ve download and follow installation step. Some people look for an old version of kodi because of their stability on their version of windows.
Install Old Version Kodi for Windows PC / Laptop / Tablet
Installing the old version of kodi is the same as installing the new version of kodi. That is download kodi installer from kodi official website. This method is so easy to go. But you must pay attention if you want to install old version of kodi, because there is only 32-bit Application. So if your windows based device is 64-bit version you need extra effort to run old kodi on your windows. Here is step by step on download and install old version kodi for windows pc / laptop from offical kodi website.
- Open the internet browser on your PC / laptop.
- Download kodi installer from Old Version Kodi.
- Choose what version of Kodi do you want (Kodi 15 Isengard or 16 Jarvis).
- Open the downloaded kodi installer.
- Click the Run button.
- When prompted click the Next button.
- There will be Agreement page, click I Agree.
- Fill installation path you desired.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait for installation finish.
That is all step on download and installing old version kodi for windows pc / laptop. For more kodi experience you can Install Kodi Addons. There are a lot of kodi addons you can install. We recommend you to installing kodi addons from official kodi addons. If you want to install best kodi movie addons you can install the Covenant Kodi Addons. You can also read best kodi sports addons for best quality sports streams on your kodi.